Legal Outsourcing Account Manager *
10/4/2013 3:49:09 PM
Reporting the VP of Legal Operations, the Legal Outsourcing Account Manager is responsible for overall management of the domestic and some offshore operations pertaining to legal document processing as well as account management and internal coordination of account-related activities for specific legal client accounts. The Legal Outsourcing Account Manager will be responsible for consistency in the day to day operations of all domestic on-site teams.
Position will be based in Phoenix, AZ. Applicants outside of a reasonable commute to Phoenix, AZ will be considered with the expectation that relocation will commence within a 6 month time period to Phoenix, AZ.
* Develop a trusted relationship with the client enabling issues and opportunities to be addressed with a spirit of partnership.
* Understand the client’s long term objectives and work with the client and relevant business units to define and develop a service roadmap.
* Assist in providing the sales team the necessary contact information to follow up on outstanding receivables.
* Apply process, technology and staffing knowledge to develop solutions for existing and new clients.
* Gain a deep understanding of the services that are delivered to our clients and make recommendations to enhance the process in turn bringing added value to the client relationship.
* Collaborate with the Implementation Team and provide oversight to ensure that client requirements are understood including the service solution, required timeline, procurement needs, staffing requirements, service levels, etc.
* Serve as an escalation point for implementation issues requiring client consent.
* Understand client work demands and ensure Operations has considered all requirements in aligning operational capacity
* Establish SLA reporting with operations team and client, deliver as agreed upon with the client. Review and interpret information to proactively identify and resolve issues
* Schedule and conduct periodic meetings with client senior management to understand the current business landscape, as well as upcoming changes. Understand the impact on the client’s environment and services provided by RRD
* Work with operations team to drive the development of a process improvement plan to enhance the operational and financial performance
* Set direction and provide oversight into key RRD internal activities to ensure consistency, accuracy, and compliance across all accounts. These activities include:
Annual Performance Rating / Goal Setting / Employee Feedback Process/Hiring Approval for Client Facing Positions
* At least 7 years experience working as an Account Manager in the LPO business or working in a law firm document processing environment.
* Knowledge of Legal Process Outsourcing Business (LPO).
* Must have experience managing 24x7 Legal Word Processing, Transcription, Proofreading, and Desktop publishing services.
* Strong knowledge of targeted service offering.
* Ability to work with teams in a matrixed environment.
* Superior written and verbal communications skills.
* Strong program management skills.
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to identify problems and proactively drive issues to closure.
* Ability to develop and promote ideas and present impactful messages to clients.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, CA
View all Jobs
View all Locations