Business Development Representative*
10/4/2013 3:50:02 PM
RR Donnelley, is the world's premier full-service global print and communications provider, serving customers in publishing, healthcare, advertising, retail, technology, financial services, and many other industries. A business-to-business sales position with RR Donnelley offers the ideal opportunity to realize impressive earnings quickly while on the job training provides our sales team with the in-depth product knowledge and professional selling skills to develop new accounts and service existing business.
In this position, you will primarily develop new business in the Western New York / Northern PA territory. You will sell our services, which may include our entire scope of printed and digital offerings. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into our existing account base. Travel within the assigned territory is required.
Our sales role is open-ended and exposes you to several career paths that enthusiastic high achievers can take to move into leadership positions within our company. All sales are Business-to-Business outside sales.
* New Business Development
* Client/Prospect Relationship Development
* Cold Calling
* Positive personality and ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of RRD product offerings and services.
* Self Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
* Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
* Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
* Ability to manage proposal responses
* Ability to negotiate contracts
* Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
* This is an entry level position. It is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or an individual with limited sales experience.
* 0 -5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a print or related industry is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
* Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
* Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
* Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
* Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
Grand Island, New York
Grand Island, NY
View all Jobs
View all Locations