10/24/2013 5:09:04 AM
Deploys the release of re-designed modules, upgrades and new technologies as well as design, configure, and maintain supported application to meet/exceed functional specifications. Ensure that deployments will successfully migrate in to production without faults. Resolve issues regarding operations, including configuration, error messages, on-line transactions, system status and downtime procedures, etc. Ensure end user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and quickly resolving problems. Conduct audits to spot check compliance to processes and system quality.
* Technical Support: Under general supervision, respond to and research and resolve routine to moderately complex issues with internal application. Monitor application performance, data integrity, etc. Implement short term solutions for quick resolution of issues and begin to develop long term solutions to problems that occur and be on call with 24 hour support coverage when needed.
* Analysis/Design: Under general supervision, analyze routine to moderately complex application deployments to ensure that transition to production is seamless and without faults. Conduct maintenance programming to resolve any issues that are found. Additionally, analyze frequently occurring operational and performance issues with supported application and assess what re-development/enhancement/patch needs to occur to address issues. Work closely with product owners to understand and document detailed requirements, design technical requirements, program specifications and flowcharts, (dataflows, jobflows, etc.), screens, files and reports for the solution.
* Coding: Develop and maintain code, apply structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards. Use available utilities to simplify tasks, and develop and maintain file management modules. Apply object oriented development methodology in development efforts to effectively re-use code whenever possible. Participate in code walkthroughs.
* Testing: Coordinate, setup, and conduct integration and unit testing to ensure that software meets the specifications and that deployment will have no issues with the other components of the application.
* Stay current in knowledge of changes in application and plan changes in response to changing business needs
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
* Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others. .
* Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
* Familiarity with ITIL/ITSM
* Additional job requirements may be listed on the staffing requisition.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
View all Jobs
View all Locations