11/27/2013 4:34:25 AM
In this position, you will primarily source and develop new business, which may include our entire scope of offerings, but will focus heavily on Commercial Print. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into an existing Commercial Print account base. Geographic territory is primarily Central Florida.
At RR Donnelley, the sales role is open ended and exposes you to several career paths that enthusiastic high achievers can take to move into leadership positions within our company.
* Sell RR Donnelley Product Offering and Services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
* Develop business plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
* Interface with key customer executives who are upper level buyers, managers and may include C-level.
* Retain and grow revenue, grow account share.
* Introduce client to new products that match business needs.
* Meet sales budget requirements.
* Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell RRD entire scope of services and capabilities, in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
* Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers.
* Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability.
* Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
* Conduct strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team.
* Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities.
* Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
* Demonstrated success in sourcing and securing new business
* 3+ years outside B2B sales experience acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is preferred.
* Knowledgeable in sheet fed and web commercial printing; Digital Print on Demand; kitting/fulfillment and Print Management Services
* Bachelor's degree or commensurate industry and sales experience
* The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both medium and large accounts.
* Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
* Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
* Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
* Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.
* Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc. is essential.
* Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.
* PC proficiency required.
* This position is commission based.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
View all Jobs
View all Locations