2nd Shift Light Equipment Operator
12/19/2013 4:23:16 AM
Sets up and assists on the Automatan and Hycorr. Responsible for feeding the machine, assisting the lead operator and maintaining quality of work producedMay coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members.
* Assists in ensuring that production goals are met.
* Machine Feeding
* Stacking and Organizing Materials
* Pulls and inspects hourly run samples and notifies management in the event quality standards are not being met.
* Sets up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs.
* Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
* Installation and removal of tooling
* Troubleshoots and maintains equipment to keep it in running condition, requests maintenance as required.
* Housekeeping around machine
* May provide training for new team members.
* Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
* Must be able to lift, pull and push 50 pounds.
* Previous experience in similar work required.
* Two-handed operation; must have good eye/hand coordination.
* Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
View all Jobs
View all Locations