Building Equipment Operator 1 (22302)
Operate and maintain solvent recovery, ink supply, and unloading systems, boilers, chillers, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, compressed air and related equipment to ensure that established standards for quality and productivity are met.
Perform chemical tests as required for waste water neutralization and /or hazardous waste areas.
Electronics Tech 4 (22367)
* Generate reports for management as required.
* Assists with breakdowns and overhauls.
* Assists with new equipment evaluations and installations.
* Coordinate spare parts, inventory items, set stocking levels and re-order points with Central Stores.
* Develop training programs and job aids for new equipment.
* May schedule preventative maintenance.
* Monitors the p ...