Supv - Manufacturing
6/18/2013 4:20:34 AM
Provides leadership and oversees day-to-day operations within the assigned department. Meets quality and productivity levels by training and motivating employees to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
* Plans, organizes, staffs, directs, supervises and controls the daily manufacturing areas.
* Improve productivity through involvement and accountability.
* Analyzes and resolves work related problems and assists employees in solving problems.
* Implement production and quality control standards.
* Coordinates production activities with other functions/departments.
* Monitors production and provides guidance in troubleshooting any problem areas.
* Coach employees to develop leadership and teamwork skills.
* Act as a leader in providing and promoting a safe work environment
* Demonstrated ability to lead and direct others.
* Requires flexible proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting.
* Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Proven ability to define problems, collect data and facts and draw valid conclusions to determine and implement solutions.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities.
* Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team behavior and results.
* Capable of working various shifts.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Previous supervisory or significant relief supervisory experience in manufacturing preferred.
* Bachelors Degree preferred or comparable work experience.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: N
View all Jobs
View all Locations