Market Data Analyst*
10/4/2013 3:48:11 PM
TOPS Products, a division of RR Donnelley, is a leading manufacturer of ring binders, note taking materials, business forms and filing products, which are sold under the brands TOPS, Cardinal, Globe-Weis and Adams. Our products, used in offices, schools and homes, are available through leading independent dealers, wholesalers, contract stationers, and retailers across North America.
The person in this role will be responsible for the management and growth of product content by understanding internal/external customer needs, identifying new processes, and managing projects. Projects include materials that will reside as content for internal and external web sites, appear in customer publications, be used in trade show properties, and in other media as assigned.
* Ensures conformity to the company’s business goals, brand standards, and policies regarding online and offline assets. Helps to enforce and support brand strategy throughout the organization as it relates to all content efforts.
* Assess the need, research and execute the integration of rich product information within the marketing database management system.
* Collaborates with product teams, account managers, external customers and vendors, etc. to complete tasks for assigned projects (internal and external) as well as all offline materials.
* Reviews and edits copy from external customers ensuring that all material conforms to company’s style and brand standards.
* Develops content for catalogs and websites as well as communication materials including tradeshows.
* Manage the process of obtaining and validating current, effective product.
* Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 2-5 years of relevant work experience. Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle and prioritize tasks with limited supervision. Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems. Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments. Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
Demonstrated strong skills in Microsoft Excel, including V-Lookup capabilities. Requires general knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop. Knowledge of CSVs and CMS preferred.
Employee Referral Bonus eligible: No
St Louis, Missouri
St Louis, MO
View all Jobs
View all Locations